torek, 21. januar 2014

Money Is a Friend

Money is a friend.

Money is coming to me.

These are just some affirmations I was writing the other day (and then mum brought me 5 euro she found in the pocket of my jeans!:)

I fully believe in the power of affirmations - to some extent. They can put you in a different frame of mind and some lovely small miracles can happen.

That said, I believe Barbara Sher has a point too, in saying only that will not get you far: some action, plans how to get there, accountability partners and cheering/support squad are all important too!

Both Barbara Sher and Louise Hay are great teachers. They address different parts of the imagination and inspiration process.

Sooo... the bathroom is sparkly clean once again (thanks mum!), I'm about to declutter some of my clothes (the too small ones) and I'm feeling inspired once again. :)

I'll keep track of things in this accountability journal (and/or elsewhere).

I started affirmations and actually bought a lottery ticket a while ago ('If it's meant to be...?':) but I did get some money from freelance writing in the mail! Which was cool too!

I became re-inspired to edit my novel, and sis is cheering me on! (She watched a K-drama about a writer and an editor!:)

I was researching webhosts again - not sure whether to go for 'green' factor or security? (I'm leaning to security right now, those certificiates are nice, but still just that.)

For a few years, MONEY was not the center of my endeavours. But I'm going to try to make friends with it again. :)

We'll see what happens next? :)

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar